In case you are interested in improving your health and increasing your strength, then you can’t expect any better results from the ones you can get by Muay Thai training. Muay Thai is described as a combat sport, martial art and fitness activity and it has recently caught the attention of many fitness enthusiasts because of its unique concept that cannot be found in other fitness activities. One of the main reasons for that is the history of this sport. It was developed through centuries, until practitioners got the perfect set of exercises for the body. If you want to be involved in Muay Thai training then we suggest traveling to Thailand and joining a camp there. Those who still have dilemmas whether it is wise to travel to Thailand for this purpose should take a closer look at the list we’ve prepared. Here’s why Thailand is the best option for Muay Thai training.
- Thailand is the place where Muay Thai was invented. You cannot expect to get better training classes than the ones you find there. People in Thailand are very passionate about this sport and this is especially true for the trainers who work at the aforementioned training camps.
- This Asian country has the biggest number of facilities specialized for Muay Thai training. There are dozens of camp in every part of Thailand that are ready to teach every man and woman who want to learn Muay Thai.
- This is also the place where you can find the highest number of professional Muay Thai trainers and Muay Thai professionals. It is always a good idea to learn a new sport with the guidance of true professionals. They will help you focus on the important parts of the training, correct your mistakes and help you achieve your goals in a fast and safe manner.
- The training camps in Thailand have the necessary equipment needed for proper Muay Thai training.
- Finally, Thailand is an excellent travel destination for every family member. While you are working on your health, the rest of your family can enjoy the beaches in Thailand.
Ayutthaya to hold Thai boxing festival : read at nationmultimedia .
Ayutthaya authorities and Tourism Authority of Thailand join hands to host a Thai boxing next week in which more than 800 Thai boxers from 60 countries will participate.
The festival that will be held between March 15 and 20 is dubbed “World Wai Kru Muay Thai Festival.” The event is held annually to pay homage to Thai boxing masters and to showcase Thai martial arts or Muay Thai boxing, as it is appreciated among martial arts enthusiasts worldwide.
The event to be held at Wat Mahathat and Wat Lankha Khao in the Ayutthaya Historical Park, located in the old quarter of Ayutthaya city.
Visitors will be entertained with Muay Thai and other Thai martial art performances, local food, and a trade fair. The highlights of the event are the sacred ritual of paying homage to the masters, and boxing matches in both ancient and modern fighting styles, featuring Thai boxing stars.